Monday, September 20, 2010

School Work

So, recently I haven't been to class because of an accident back at home. During the first week of school two of my friends got into a car accident. They ran a stop sign on a country road and got t-boned. It was something that could have easily been avoided if Dustin would have just stopped, but they blew right past it and now I have two friends less. DJ died the morning after. I've known DJ since I was very young because my dad grew up with his dad and uncles. DJ lived down the street from my dad's house and used to ride over on his dirt bike and take me for rides. Dustin made it longer than DJ which made it harder. Dustin started in critical condition and no one thought he was going to make it.  A week later he was taken off life support and we lost all hope, then days later he had brain activity and everyone was happy. One Friday, someone said that he had passed away; it wasn't until the next day that I found out that someone didn't have their facts straight when feeding this information to me friend, they just liked to talk shit and be in the know. The following Wednesday, Dut had not only regained brain activity, he was also breathing on his own and taken home while still in a coma. That Saturday morning, September 11, he passed away at home. Dustin Gamble was my first real boyfriend, we dated about a year in sixth grade, then we didn't talk for awhile. We became friends again in high school and would go to hookah bars together and party together. We were supposed to go to Cloud Nine one more time before I left but he was at Cedar Point. We said we'd go when I came back home for a break but the first time I went back home was for DJ's funeral and Dustin was dying in the ICU. I know a lot of people don't even read these blogs so if you do don't bring this stuff up. I think it's funny how public I can make this but few people will know because we're all too lazy to read blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your losses. I really hope you're doing okay. ):

    ReplyDelete